Care & Cleaning
Stone Care tips
- - Use placemats, coasters and trivets to protect surfaces
- - Wipe up water or other liquids periodically to avoid
hard water spots, etching or stains.
- - Do not place hot pans directly on the stone.
- - Clean with a non-acidic cleaner, preferably a natural
stone cleaner or a mild liquid dish soap and warm water.
- - Rinse the surface thoroughly after washing with the
soap solution and dry with a soft cloth.
We recommend our line of cleaning products which can be purchased in our
showroom: Aqua Mix and Dupont Stonetech.
For more information on stone care and cleaning visit the:
Marble Institute of America